Turkish Coffee Maker 12 Oz Turkish Coffee Pot Briki Greek Arabic 4 persons Cezve Ibrik Brik Stovetop
Turkish Coffee Maker Features:
- Style: Hammered copper Turkish coffee pot with different handmade motifs. This coffee pot is also known as ibrik or cezve in the Turkish culture and is widely used in Arab culture as an Arabic coffee pot and in Greek culture is called a briki. Made in Turkey.
- Size and Color: Height 3.3’’ (8cm). Diameter at base 3.9’’ (10cm). Diameter at top 2.7’’ (7cm). Handle 7.4’’ (19cm). Capacity 12 oz (355 ml), 4 persons. A wooden spoon is included as a gift.
- Traditional Turkish Coffee Maker: The copper coffee pot is the most preferred coffee pot type for Turkish coffee. A copper coffee maker helps to maintain the aroma of coffee with its high thermal conductivity. You can use our free recipe prepared for our customers included in our products.
- Material: Made by master craftsmen of Turkish handicrafts in copper works. The coffee pot is handmade, the body is marked copper and the handle is wood. The bottom side is made of wrought copper and the inside is coated with a non-reactive tin layer. Since this is a handmade product, do not put it in the dishwasher.
- Use: You can use it in ceramic, electric, and gas cookers and also on hot sand. Practical mouth helps to drop liquids easily. In addition to Turkish coffee, you can use this coffee pot for cooking other drinks such as milk and hot chocolate.
Package Dimensions: 11.3 x 7.9 x 4.4 inches