Clay Cooking Pots, 4.5" Terra Cotta, Clay Pots For Cooking - Rustic Clay Pan - Terra Cotta Hitit Dish – Turkish, Indian, Spanish, Mexican Cazuela Dishware/Cookware - Vintage Cooking Pot (6 Pack)
- HITTIT TERRACOTTA - Clay pots for cooking is used to cook and serve a variety of authentic all cuisines which are Indian Turkish Spanish and Mexican recipes. The simplistic, centuries old design of the Hitit terra cotta has been the perfect accent for uniqe dishes and dips for 5000 years
- MULTI CULTURE-STYLE SERVING DISH - Clay cookware, like the Belari clay cazuela pan or old tradation hittit style pottery , is a centuries old traditional dish used in kitchens and restaurants around the world. Belari Spanish terracotta cazuelas can be used in the oven stovetop, microwave, or grill. Traditional terracotta pans are the go to dish for any meal, dish, or recipe.
- VERSATILE CLAY DISH – Clay cooking pots will compliment any dish prepared in your kitchen. Ideal for serving dishes like – yogurt, rice puding, salsa, guacamole, queso, melted cheese dip, deserts, and a variety of other dips
- HIGH GLOSS TERRA COTTA - Clay cooking pot has a protective glaze coating over terra-cotta to create a timeless accent for meals, soups, tapas, and deserts. The sleek profile of the Hitit red clay dish adds a touch of earthiness to any tabletop!
- SUPERIOR QUALITY AND DESIGN – Clay pots for cooking is designed with meticulous detail and produced with strict quality constraints to ensure complete satisfaction with each and every piece. (DIMENSIONS: 4.5" L x 4.5" H x 1.30" W – opening )
We provide a wide network of traditional clay cookware items in red clay that is clay pots for cooking, with smooth texture. They are used for cooking hot foods in ovens and stoves, to serve cold foods, and to be used as decorative items. Our clay cooking pots are microwave safe and may be exposed to direct fire. They can be stored in refrigerators, washed in dishwashers, and are not harmful to health. Our mission is to provide high quality services and products, always being competitive in the market, to be in a position to offer a full range of articles in traditional pottery. Instructions For Use Before the first use, place the article in water for 8 hours These articles are unfit to retain liquids for many hours, so it is natural that after a few hours slight leaks may occur In case of using direct flame: Terra Cotta always use a flame of the size of the piece or bigger, avoid using flame of inferior size Avoid putting an empty piece on the flame, ideally start cooking with the light flame and gradually increase Avoid large temperature differences Microwave Safe You can use these items in the oven and gas stove, oven and electric stove, oven or wood burning stove Can’t be used in an induction stove
Package Dimensions: 15.4 x 9.8 x 2.2 inches